Sprouts are rich in folate, and this food is essential for pregnant women. Folate in the food helps in ensuring that right nutrients are received by the fetus and would help in good brain development of the child.
Sprouts are a rich food that prevent the occurrence of constipation and colon cancer as the food is rich in fiber.
- Wheat Flour/ Soya flour– 1 cup
- Chopped Onions – 1
- Aamchoor Powder
- Salt – One pinch
- Garam Masala – ½ tea spoon
- 1 Chopped green chili
- Boiled Sprouts followed by mashing it (Sprouts of your choice)
- Red chili powder – 1/4th tea spoon
- Dry Flour (Wheat flour)
- Mix all (whole wheat/soya flour, onion, amchoor powder,salt,red and green chilli,garam masala,mashed sprouts and knead a smooth dough.(Not sticky one).
- Make sure the sprouts that you are using is smashed and mixes well with the Dough.
- Roll the dough circle shape.
- While rolling you should use dry flour if it sticks.
- Pre heat the tava and start roasting the rolled dough with oil.
- Make sure both the sides are roasted well and cooked properly.
- Serve it with curd/pickle.