- 1 cup of fresh spinach, torn
- 1 orange pulp
- Sliced fresh mushrooms,half cup
- Ketchup, 2 tablespoons
- Cider vinegar, 1 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Sugar, to taste
- Chopped onion, 2 tablespoons
- Salt, to taste
- Mix together mushrooms, oranges and spinach in a large salad bowl and keep it aside.
- Mix vinegar, ketchup, pepper, salt, onion, sugar, Worcestershire sauce in a food processor and blend well.
- As the ingredients are blended, pour this over yours salad.