Curd is loaded with several essential nutrients like calcium, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-12, potassium, and magnesium. An advantage with yogurt is that it is light on the stomach and easier to digest than milk.
- 250 grams hung curd
- 6 tablespoons gram flour (besan)
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon clove powder
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pistachios, chopped
- 1 tsp almond, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp green chilli, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Refined flour to dust
- 1 tbsp refined oil
In a bowl ,add hung curd, gram flour, red chilli powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and clove powder and salt and mix well. Prepare a dough.
(Stuffing Mixture) In a separate bowl, add chopped cashew nuts, pista, almond, ginger, green chilli and coriander and mix well. Keep aside.
Divide dough into small portions and fill each portion with the prepared mixture.
Dust each piece with refined flour.
Heat a non-stick pan, and heat oil in it. Now shallow fry all prepared portions, till golden brown.