Tofu is a good source of protein and contains all nine essential amino acids. It is also a valuable plant source of iron and calcium and the minerals manganese, selenium and phosphorous. In addition, tofu is a good source of magnesium, copper, zinc and vitamin B1.
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Tofu
- 1 Boiled potato
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tablespoon Chopped onions
- 3-4 pieces of Baby carrots
- 1 inch Ginger, peeled and washed
- 2 tablespoon Chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Roasted cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tablespoon Oil
Assemble all the ingredients.
In a mixer, add corn,tofu, carrots, Cilantro leaves and ginger.
Pulse the mixture a few times until it is well grounded.
Transfer it to a big bowl and add rest of the ingredients except oil.
Mix it well. The mixture should feel firm and hold together. If it is sticky, add more breadcrumbs and adjust seasonings.
Grease and take some mixture in your hands & give it shape of your choice.
Grease a griddle/tawa.
Place kebabs & brush all with oil.
Cook until crispy and brown from all the sides.
Serve hot with choice of you chutney.