Spinach has Vitamin K, A and C, as well as folate, manganese, magnesium, iron, potassium and calcium. It’s also a good source of niacin, zinc, protein, fiber, vitamin E , thiamin, vitamin B6, phosphorus and copper.
In other words, it’s loaded with good things for every part of your body to help keep cholesterol from oxidizing and protect your body from free radicals. When Spinach & Egg are together, they will deliver a super nutritious food.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Add spinach, cheese, milk, and eggs and blend it really well.
- Then add salt, baking powder, honey, and flour. (Dont add too much honey)
- Try not to over-mix the batter once the flour is in. Just mix until everything is combined.
- Divide this between your muffins tins (grease them to prevent sticking) and top with a dusting of parmesan.
- For 20 minutes , bake at 375 degrees F. They should be lightly browned and puffed slightly. They won’t puff as much as some muffins, but you should get some lift out of them.
- Ready to serve.