Protein is one of the building blocks of bone, muscle, and skin. The body needs it to produce hormones, enzymes, and other chemicals.Protein powder is a popular nutritional supplement. Protein is an essential macronutrient that helps build muscle, repair tissue, and make enzymes and hormones. Using protein powder may also aid weight loss and help people tone their muscles.
Chocolate protein powder is a delicious option.
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder , unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon store-bought salted caramel, plus extra for topping
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chocolate syrup, for topping
Add all ingredients to a blender and combine.
Serve into a large glass and top with whipped cream, salted caramel and chocolate syrup, if desired.