The fiber present in almonds helps in detoxifying the body. It enables food to move through the digestive system more efficiently. This process cleanses the digestive system. Almonds contain copper, iron and vitamins, which work as a catalyst in the synthesizing of hemoglobin. Therefore, almonds can be used as a preventive measure for anemia.
- 150 almond, peeled
- 20 ginger
- 5 white pepper powder
- 10 Honey
- 2 jeera
- for topping cream
- 10 refined oil
- 5 saunf
- 2 cinnamon
- to taste salt
- 200 veg stock
- Blanch the almonds, make a puree and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat a little oil,add ginger and green apple dices with a little water to boil.
- Cool it down to make a puree.
- In a separate sauce pan, add a little refined oil, saunf and cinnamon and saute well.
- Add almond puree to cook for sometime then add apple puree
- After that, add a good vegetable stock cook for 20 minutes, add honey, pepper and jeera powder.
- Finish with cream and almond flakes which are toasted and are with skin.